General Information: SCADA Technology Summit
With the advent of “smart” SCADA, networking, IoT and security technology, control system designers, managers and operators must improve their systems to enable them to better monitor/control equipment, optimize value, and harness valuable data to optimize processes. With the explosion of smart connectivity, many organizations are going to be forced to change their way of thinking when it comes to SCADA.
To help you navigate these changes, the SCADA Technology Summit will bring together a cross-section of SCADA and ICS end-users to present, educate and analyze the latest advances in the rapidly changing market of control and automation.
The SCADA Technology Summit is dedicated to educating operational and IT professions from the electric/TD, water & wastewater, oil & gas, telecommunications, rail/transportation and industrial automation markets about the latest developments in critical infrastructure and industrial control systems.
Who should attend
- End-users and mangers of ICS and SCADA Systems and Technology working in electric/TD, water & Wastewater, oil & gas, telecommunications, rail/transportation and industrial/process automation.
- Program managers, operations managers, control systems engineers, enterprise IT managers, security professionals, critical infrastructure protection specialists, maintenance managers and project engineers.
- Asset owners, researchers and consultants
- Government technical staff and management responsible for monitoring and emergency preparedness.
- Control System and SCADA Engineers
- Systems Coordinators/Engineers
- Operations Managers
- Network/Telemetry Engineers
- Remote Site & Facility Managers
- Project Managers
- Emergency Management & Public Safety Professionals
- Design & System Engineers
– design and products development
– sales and marketing
Industry Consultants and Finance Executives
– Bankers and private equity
– Venture Capital professionals
– Business and strategy consultants
The SCADA Technology Summit uses the widely-used MeetMax platform to let you choose who you want to meet before you ever get onsite
- Network with the peers, professionals and potential business partners you want to meet to get real business done at the event
- Create a specific schedule of meetings for yourself so you can prepare for the meetings and get the most out of your trip
Attend the SCADA Tech Summit to:
- Learn best practices and technical advancements you can apply to your products.
- Network with peers and market-leading technical experts.
- See a comprehensive array of ideas and methodologies that be applied to your designs and projects.
- Meet potential business and strategic alliance partners.
- Attend in-depth workshops and master classes on key technical subjects.
- Learn the latest market insights and technology development strategies.